1. If you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order. 

2. Upon cancellation 25% of the transaction value will be retained with us, the remaining 75% will be refunded to your method of payment within 3 business days.

3. All items bought on sale are final and are not eligible for cancellation.